On offer to contributing boards and mentors
- A targeted programme, which aligns with your Board’s stated values to increase and support diversity and inclusion in governance and leadership, specifically in the STEM space.
- The opportunity to mentor and support talented women, to achieve their career aspirations, and grow leadership skills and governance experience.
- The ability to enrich the makeup of New Zealand’s boards in a tangible way, leading to more robust and inclusive governance for the future.
Which boards and mentors are best suited to the WILD Programme?
Ideal partner boards would:
- Have diversity of thought and inclusion as part of their core values.
- Be open to having an observer with no voting rights observe their meetings for a period of time.
- Hold board meetings on a regular basis.
Ideal partner mentors would:
- Be committed to growing the capability of women with STEM backgrounds.
- Have had experience in governance and leadership.
- Be willing to prioritise time to actively mentor our participants over the course of a year, especially when participants are preparing for board meetings.